LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Voice Of A Battered Kid

I've tasted scourge from your ferocious hands. You always prattle how useless and stupid I am as your child and as an individual in this world. I grew up believing I am a good-for-nothing person. I’ve lost my confidence and my courage which I needed right now to stand on my own. Melancholy conquered my being and defeated my strength and courage. Look at me and see how that little kid of yours became a small fry person. I extolled you to the highest level, you were my hero and the one I looked up to. You should have treated me right and became more sensitive about the feelings of your poor child. You should have been proud of me when I do well and give me strength whenever I fail. But you never did. Every word you said about how insignificant I am is a whip to my soul. You tied me in virtual shackle. I am as vile as the demon for saying these word to you... my creator. I’ve kept my calmness for years and now I’ve lost my composure. I am imprisoned within this colossal flesh and my soul wants to be free.
Now , I’ve found new strength and will. But not the strength and will to stand again, move on, and face life – but the strength and will to be free from this body and from the virtual shackle where you immured my soul. I am at the midst of sanity and craziness. My soul shrieks for freedom and my body is craving for death.
Father, it’s too late now to show me how you care. Just hug me father and promise me you won’t be oblivious to my life’s catastrophe. Lull me now father to an endless sleep. Dry my tears as I close my eyes . Hear my last words father because this is something you never heard before. I gave you supernal love but you gave me infernal life. And as the wind cradled me, I hope you hear this one, the most prominent one... the words I’ve wanted to say. I hope you hear this one, the one I whispered to the wind.... “I love you my Daddy... Goodbye..”


~~VHONSKALL

0 comments: