LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leap Year Movie quotes (2010)



SUMMARY: Anna Brady plans to travel to Dublin, Ireland to propose to her boyfriend Jeremy on February 29, leap day, because, according to Irish tradition, a man who receives a marriage proposal on a leap day must accept it.



Bride: May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you. Cheers!

Declan: Mrs. O'Brady Callhan. Where the hell are you going?
Anna: You said no.
Declan: I didn't say no. I didn't say anything.
Anna: You walked away.
Declan: I was getting something.
Anna: Really? That was a good time to go get something?
Declan: Yeah, it was actually.
[Presents Anna with a ring]

Anna: When my 60 seconds came around i realized i had everything i ever wanted... but nothing i really needed. and i think what i need is here. and i came all this way to see if you maybe think so too. If you do, well... i don't really have plans past that, which is new for me. So, Declan O'Callhan and i should probably learn your middle name, here is my proposal; i propose we not make plans, i propose we give this thing a chance and let it work out how it works out. so what do you say, do you wanna not make plans with me?

Declan: I don't want not to make plans with you. I want to make plans with you.
Anna: You do?
Declan: Yeah I do.

(being asked what she does for a living) "I'm a stager. I stage apartments for realtors. I transform ordinary places into something special. Most people don't know what they want until I show it to them. So many places need my help."

(Declan asks her why she is going to Dublin to meet her boyfriend) "You guys have this great tradition that a woman can propose to a man on the 29th of February in a leap year. So, I thought, why not?"
- Anna, Leap Year

(a herd of cows is blocking the roadway and she takes it upon herself to move them) "I've spent the past 24 hours in every level of hell and I am not going to let your fuzzy white asses drag me any further. So, if you know what's good for you, you'll move. "
- Anna, Leap Year

(after Anna asks him to drive her to Dublin) "Dublin, huh? Let me tell you something about Dublin. Dublin is a city of chances and cheats and back stabbing snakes. It is a city where the worst of humanity collects the poison of their country. I wouldn't advise you to go there."
- Declan, Leap Year

(Anna tells him that it's a romantic tradition after he laughs at her reason for going to Dublin) "It's a day for desperate woman to trap themselves a man who clearly doesn't want to get married. If your man wanted to propose he would have done it already."
- Declan, Leap Year

Always kiss like it’s the first time and the last time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Visually this movie is very pleasing and enjoyable. Female psychology is very well explained in it. A nice and cute movie.
Watch Leap Year

Your Beau said...

love the part of the proposal....