LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Monday, September 19, 2011

qwuote 1

·        Good gossip is just what's going on. Bad gossip is stuff that is salacious, mean, and bitchy; the kind most people really enjoy.
·        Liz Smith

·        I tend to like very bitchy women. I find myself most attracted to smart, sarcastic, bitchy women.
·        Lea DeLaria

·        It used to bother me being portrayed as this bitchy person, but now I feel that the public understands me better than some writer. There are people who know who I really am, and that's good enough for me.
·        Jennifer Lopez

·        Regrettably, I do sometimes have to fight a tendency to be bitchy.

·        "If you ever need an outfit to match that stick up your ass, give me a call." 

"...if you're not bleeding, vomiting, or on fire, chill out and stop crying." 

"There's a reason it's called 'girls gone wild' and not 'women gone wild'. When girls go wild, they show their tits. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in a tub." 

"Yes, I'm pissed off and most people irritate me. But if people weren't so ignorant, self-absorbed, and down right stupid, I wouldn't be so Bitchy all the time."


"If a bunch of guys are calling me a Bitch, I know I must be hitting a nerve, if they start calling me a Heartless Bitch, I know I've got them running scared, but the best part is when they call me a Cold, Heartless Bitch (my brother's personal favorite), because they know I am someone they will never be able to subjugate." 

"Being a Heartless Bitch isn't about stepping on other people, or reality TV-style sabotage antics. Its about working hard for what you want, and knowing when to stand up for what you deserve. Its not about demoralizing others; its about self-empowerment. Its not about being arrogant; its about displaying your confidence and intellect as a badge of pride. Its not asserting any inherent superiority or self-entitlement, but recognizing your own self-worth and value." 

"You better put a condom on - if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one." 

"Just because I don't want to fuck you anymore doesn't make me a lesbian. It just makes you an asshole." 

"The sexiest parts of my body? My brain, my spine, and my guts." 

"I cannot take any more; I'm so glad that I'll never fit in; That will never be me; Outcasts and girls with ambition; That's what I wanna see" 

"Sometimes you have to learn how to open your mouth for more than just giving head." 

"OH MY GOD! Pot Smoking!? You know what that leads to?! MUNCHIES! And you know what THAT means: TRANS-FAT. God knows, you don't want your kids getting into THAT."(PS the woman who said this quote was being sarcastic for those of you not smart enoguh to catch it ;D)

"I was thought to be 'stuck up.' I wasn't. I was just sure of myself. This is and always has been an unforgivable quality to the unsure." 

·        loving me is a way of life, loving you makes me think twice. for all the boys wanting my hand how about you get lost and come back a man.
-Total Bitch

·        If you don't like my apples, don't shake my tree, cause i'm not after your man, he's after me

·         I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. #fb

·         Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

·         "Swiper! Get your fuckin' HANDS fuckin' OFF my fuckin' SHIT"--Dora finally losing it.

·         Dear Boys, If you want me to disappear, you are going to have to support her more than what I do... Sincerely, Her Bra

·         “If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change.”


·         “To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.”


·         "Love is a feeling. A feeling cannot be forced. So it is very normal if someone does not love u back. U dont need to suicide or something."


·         "The worst way to miss someone is having them sitting next to you but you know you can never have them."


·         "I'm overwhelmed and really thankful for everything in my life. They made me who i am right now and im simply happy."eb


·         "Life is a comedy to those who thinks, but a tragedy to those who feels."


·         "Sometimes u have to run away just to see who will come after u."


·         "Im not saying that there arent any good man in this world. im just saying that many of them are UNGRATEFUL idiots!"
·         "If you give me a little of your time, i know you'll be mine."


·         "I couldnt do anything without u, u make my life complete, u are that all i need."


·         "Never change your real self for the ones u like. If they really loved u, they'd love u just the way you are!!"

·         "Everything will be beautiful in its time. All u gotta do is....wait."


·         "Dont act like a coward. Act like you're going to bring down any obstacles, even if you are a bit afraid. Act tough."


·         "Everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."


·         "You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had."


·         "dont underestimate the effect of the simple things like smiling, or just helping out."


·         "smile... its easier than explaining why you're sad."


·         "the strength of a man isnt in how respected he is at work, but how respected he is at home."


·         "Give so much more than you get."


·         "Im not surprised, not everything lasts."


·         "Your love wont ever be true if its not an unconditional love. Its hard, and it hurts but that IS true love."


·         "And when your hope crashes down to the ground shattering, just remember that you're not alone."


·         "Life is one crazy ride. Enjoy it."


·         "Tonight im gonna fight till i see the sunlight."


·         "Life is too short to be anything but happy."


·         "each and everyday, we must smile and be grateful no matter what has happened."


·         "Life is hard but it is not horrible."


·         I really really really like it when you call me 'baby'


·         keep up the RTs and do follow! :) be back later tweethearts ♥


·         "I dont want to smile without you."


·         "Be thankful for the ones who hurt u and do bad things to u, bcoz they make u stronger and wiser."

·         "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

·         "Stop waiting for things to happen. Instead, go out and make them happen."

·         If you don’t get the things you love, love the things you get."


·         "I do what I can, understand what I can’t, then do what I couldn’t before."


·         "You'll come out of nowhere and into my life."


·         "the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."


·         "There are no regrets in life, just lessons."


·         There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one


·         "Nothing is permanent, everything is temporary."


·         "Music should either move your feet or move your heart."


·         "Miracles do happen. You just have to believe it, and wait patiently."


·         "What's meant to be will always find its way."


·         "For today and its blessings, i owe the world an attitude of grattitude."


·         "Sometimes we love someone so wholeheartedly when the person barely cares about us. This is when we try to love unconditionally."
·         "Sometimes we feel alone that no one cares about us. But believe me, somebody do care about you. Dont let the ego bring you down."



0 comments: