LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Close Your Eyes and Think

I wanna be with you 'though i am far away..
So i'm making myself visible in every possible way..
Remember my face, close your eyes and think..
I'll hug you from behind while you're doin the dishes by the sink..
I'll be with you in the sofa, while we watch our favorite tv program..
I'll be the melody from the guitar with your every strum..
I'll be the music that you listen to, i'll be in every song..
We're miles apart, but i'll be with you and it won't be long..
I'll be the sunlight that will greet you every morning as you wake up..
I'll be the mirror that will tell you you're beautiful with or without you're make up..
Maybe we're far away and all we can do is to imagine..
It's like you're my superwoman and you save me from the dungeon..
So while we're not together,just close ur eyes and think,,
that im with you at the dining table, happily eating and sharing drinks..
I'll stand by you in the bathroom sharing some intimate scenes..
I'm not gonna spill the details cos u probably know what i mean.. :)
i'll be with you in the bedroom, cuddling and snuggling on your bed..
We may not be physically together, but we shared those moments in our head..
As you go to sleep, i'll hug u tight and i'll kiss you..
I close my eyes and think about you everytime i miss you..
We will be together,i know and its just a matter of days and hours..
We will shut the world outside and we'll build ours..
we may not be together right now and i can't be there today,,
just close ur eyes, think of me.. And you'll see, i'm not that far away..


"i'll see you"

>>vhonskall
05.02.2011

0 comments: