LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

dear boyfriend,

I used to think that the "world" where we met, it would be impossible to find someone who can be true to you. And it would be impossible for real love to exist.
I am not a poet and not an expert writer for me to explain all the things that happened.
We got closer as days glide by. You became a part of my everyday life until the friendship that we established grew to something deeper.
I tried to resist and to hide it. But i guess the feeling is too strong for me to fight. You just don't know how happy i am to know that you feel the same way too.
You filled my days with happiness, laughter and love.
I said twas impossible right?
You somehow changed my beliefs. Its not impossible, cos i have found real love in you.
Hard maybe to find.. But not impossible.
But i guess, like orgasm, the peak and the happiest momdnt in ones life, is brief and fast. I'm sorry if i have the weirdest comparison. But i wont go on that direction for now.

You may find it silly but in my mind, i have planned my future with you. It is very important to me,but at the same time, its hard for me to express how much you really mean to me.
This is 1 one of the few letters i made and ought to send u. But i know u wont be able to read it.
Our memories together will never die, cos i have kept it in a safe place within me.
I have been warned that you will break my heart, but it was totally worth it. Totally!
My love, i am so weak right now & so afraid that after this, i wont be feeling this again, the way that i feel for you. And what's a human without love? Is not a human at all.
Never be afraid to tell me what's on your mind and how you feel.
I will support you to whatever makes you happy. That is how much i love you.. And more.

I have loved you...


With an everlasting love..


Me,
waidee

0 comments: