LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Break Up Lines

HERE ARE THE SAMPLES
OF BREAK UP LiNES :

1. "I just realized that I don't
want to be
touched."
2. "I'm confused and I need
some time out to
find myself!!!"
3. "Maybe this is not the right
time for us."
4. "Di kita maalagaan ng tulad
ng ineexpect mo.
You deserve someone
better. That's not me."
5. "Lasing lang ako kagabi.
Sorry."
6. "We are too different from
each other."
7. "We have to meet other
people to see what
it's like to be with someone else.
I'm giving
you that choice. if you come
back to me, we'll
both be better from having
chosen freely."
8. "Someday, hahanapin kita,
when we're both
ready. When we don't care
about the odds. Kung
tayo talaga, tayo rin in the end,
di ba?"
9. "I really think that we should
break
up." "Why?" "Because I don't
know if I still love you."
10. "I just realized I haven't had
time to walk
my dog..."
11. "It's not you, it's me...
12. "Talagang kapatid/kaibigan
lang ang turing ko
sa 'yo, e. Let's keep it that way."
13. "we are not growing
anymore."
14. "I don't have feelings for
you anymore."
15. "i need space..."
16. "Mahahanap mo rin ang
para sa iyo. Good luck
na lang."
17. "We don't fit in together."
18. "sorry kisses, di ka gusto ng
mama ko"
19. "Sorry, I just realized mas
gusto ko sa lalake "
20. "let's call it QUITS! "
21. "Pupunta na ako sa America
and I won't come
back. Don't follow me there,
please."
22. " Na Realize ko mahal ko
papala Ex ko "
23. " Masyado kang Bata "
24. " Kung talagang tayo kahit
saang sulok ng
mundo
magtatagpo tayo"
25. "it was not meant to be ... so
honey i am
setting you free to look for
your destiny"
26. "our time together was
beautiful ... but i
realized that there are still
things i like to discover
so ...."
27. "you are too immature for
me..."
28. "It seems that we are not
compatible with each
other."
29. "Tama na. Ayoko na. "
30. " i've decided to move on
with my life... "
31. "DI NA KITA MAHAL?"

SHARE NATiN D2 MGA
iBAT iBANG PARAAN
KUNG PANO MAKiPAG BREAK
SA BF/GF MO

iN DiFFERENT SiTUATiON
LiKE THE FF:
1.) Di MO NA MAHAL
2.) Di KANA MASAYA SA RELATiON NiO
3.) MAY MAS MAHAL KANANG iBA
4.) NAGSASAWA KNA
5.) AYAW NG PARENTS MO SA KANYA

0 comments: