LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

all about facebook

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have 5 fingers,
Can you guess
which one I have, just for you?

height of addiction:
just before hanging judge asked the prisoner, any last wish?
PRISONER SAID: YES, I WANT TO UPDATE MY FACEBOOK STATUS AS DEAD ! :-P

face book is the only place you can talk to a wall, and it talks back.

Why is Facebook teaching us vandalism, i mean writing on walls?!

Facebook: helping you spy on people one click at a time.

if you think you're too addicted to Facebook then press ctrl-w and you're addiction will magically disappear! no side-affects!!

If Facebook would have been our school.Quizzes our Exams.Uploading photos,videos,updating status our Assignments.then we all would have been Merit students;-}

If Facebook was our work, will be all Getting extra PAID!!

You smile I smile, You laugh I laugh, You cry I cry, You jump off a cliff...I miss your facebook updates..LOL

Facebook really needs to add a few new buttons. We only have "like" we need a "LOVE" button, a "Hate" button, and perhaps a "Shut the HELL up" button!

Most of my Facebook friends are farmers, gangsters or cooks.

why do people say to me " your ALWAYS on Facebook? how do they know exactly? could it be that they are too?

The angel on my shoulder is telling me to get on with my homework... but the devil on the other shoulder is shouting 'MORE FACEBOOK!'

Facebook is like a fridge, you keep on opening and closing it just to see if there is something new, but there never is.

is sick of people telling me I am addicted to Facebook! Just because I take my laptop to the toilet does NOT mean I am addicted..

he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been good or bad... looks like Santa's on Facebook

how come Facebook only has apps that let us send kisses, hugs and smiles? where are the I hate you, you suck, I wish you would get run over by a bus apps??

welcome to Facebook, how may i help you? can i distract you from homework and make you fail? keep you up all night? get you in trouble? sure no problem.

If I get another invite for farmville, I'm going to get my friends in Mafia Wars to shoot your cows and send the meat to Cafe World!

I have nothing to say really...but this status box is so tempting I feel obligated to update it.

When i was young i had an imaginary friend, thanks to Facebook i now have millions! : )

reckons that if Facebook was ever shut down you would see people wandering aimlessly through the streets, scribbling on walls and randomly poking each other.

wonders why people can never say it to your face, but can ALWAYS post it on Facebook!

It's Facebook that made me realize that i"like" so many things :)

Facebook is not a place to solve problems. If you want people to butt out of your business, don't put personal problems on Facebook in the first place.

Help!!! I'm sleep facebooking!! I'm in farmville and FREDDY KRUEGER is chasing me with a tractor!!!


0 comments: