LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tiffany.. My Honey Bee







This is my honey bee...


When we were in first year high school, I used to call her cris villongco...
the one who used to sing:
"Ganyan talaga, pag inlove ka na
Laging nakangiti kahit na may problema.
Kahit anino pa lang, nasa langit ka na..
panu pa kaya kung kinausap ka niya"




the pic reso is not high so... the chat goes like this.



me: hi
uwi ka?
tiff: love you
yup
me: kelan?
tiff: b4 xmas
me: i miss you
alis ka na din?
(teary eyes)
tiff: uhm... love you...
text mo ko..
me: love you din
you'll always be my beebee.. (sniff)



mangingibang bansa na din siya.. :(



2 comments:

SJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SJ said...

INSENSITIVE JERK! ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOUR OTHER GIRLS WHEN YOU KNOW IM READING YOUR BLOG. AND DONT YOU DARE ERASE AGAIN THIS COMMENT! please be sensitive on how i'll feel. :'(
i missed you.