LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

girl, i'll be waitin

girl,

I did not addressed you as "dear my future girlfriend"

coz I dont know which era you belong.

Past do come back
Present can be too blur
and we dont know much about the future

I can have all the time in the world to wait for you.
But it wont hurt if i tell you "could you hurry up a bit?"

I am not Broken...
so you dont have to waste your time fixing anything.

I dont feel empty at all (at least at this moment)

But in times like this..
whenever I wander...
I always wonder about you.

Do you speak slow and low?
or you love to talk?

Do you love watching?
or just chilling in an empty room or by the porch?

do you love cats or dogs?

and the questions ive always wonderin are:

will you love me unconditionaly
will you understand me that whenever I move away, I just want to know how far you're willing to go
are you goin to be silent whenever I throw tantrums but then talk about it after Im/we're goin to be ok?

right now I have so many questions in my mind..

and it will be left unanswered..
unless you answer it soon.


I'll be waitin
Im never too far

0 comments: