LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Parent Trap




I've never been so happy in my entire life!" *bawls as Grandfather closes the door*
-Martin

You wanna know the *real* difference between us?' 'Let me see... I know how to fence and you don't... Or I have class and you don't. Take your pick.
-Hallie Annie

Nick Parker: You know, sometime if we're ever really alone maybe we could talk about what happened between us. You know it's all a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast.
Elizabeth James: It started so fast.
Nick Parker: Well, that part I remember perfectly.

Nick Parker: You know, sometime if we're ever really alone maybe we could talk about what happened between us. You know it's all a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast.
Elizabeth James: It started so fast.
Nick Parker: Well, that part I remember perfectly.

Nick Parker: You two help Meredith.

Meredith Blake: Sure you'll help me. Right over a cliff, you'll help me.

Hallie Parker: Not a bad idea.

Annie James: Yeah, see any cliffs?


Elizabeth James: And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms and cry hysterically.... And... and, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together... ... C'mon Nick what do you expect? To live happily ever after?

Nick Parker: Yes. To all of the above. Except you don't have to cry hysterically.
Elizabeth James: [With tears in her eyes] Oh, yes I do.
[he kisses her]

Hallie: We actually did it!!!





download the movie here

0 comments: