LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bestfriends.. My girlfriends..





----somewhere in my high school days,,, my boy classmate used my phone and when he gave it back, i found a new number in my dialed calls... Those days, "drop call" is the trend because its free (you have to drop the call before the duration reached six or seven seconds, then try to call again,.. thats the cycle)

So I tried calling the number, then there, I met Ma. Theresa then later gave her a nickname aiza (1st picture, she was not chubby back then). She introduced me to her bestfriends and one of them is hidee (2nd picture)..
I learned they were from cabugao Institute, Cabugao Ilocos Sur (next town from us).
and learned that my boy classmate is courting aiza.

We 3 became friends.

After weeks, days maybe..

I duno,, but somehow I gave hints to aiza that I'd like her to be my girl...
but.. so with hydz...

after few days, i made verbal confirmation to aiza that i want her to be my girl. But that night of that same day,, hydz also became my girlfriend..


the next morning or after 2days (i barely remember), they found out. Soooo doomed.

I like them both, But I chosed aiza.

We graduated high school, she went to college...

I found out she got a relationship with her boy classmate.

Tried to forgive her, when she asked for one. But that changes everything. She broke my trust and that made me doubt her all the time. So there,, I gave up. Because the lack of trust is killing me. It slowly ate the love I gave her.

So, after we broke up, "what ifs" and "maybes" came to mind and thought of hidee.

What if I chose hidee over aiza?

anyway, i don't regret any of it. Because i'm happy with my life right now.

I did not add them in facebook. But I got their photos in facebook (stalker?). nah. hahaha.

I don't want to bother them anymore.

All i know, aiza is living in hawaii.. she got herself a man whom she calls babe.

Hidee is living in UAE.

Its been seven or eight years I think. hehehe

anyway, just reminiscing.

I'm out

0 comments: