LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Meet Joe Black (1998)

--Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
-william parrish



--I thought I was going to sneak away tonight. What a glorious night. Every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly perfect memory. Sometimes we had our ups and downs. But we're all together, and you're mine for a night. And I'm going to break precedent and tell you my one candle wish: that you would have a life as lucky as mine, where you can wake up one morning and say, "I don't want anything more." Sixty-five years. Don't they go by in a blink?
-
william parrish


Susan Parrish: Tell me you love me now.
Joe Black: I love you now. I love you always.


--Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but milleniums in a place with no doors.
-Joe Black


--I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this beautiful thing called life.
- william parrish


--
You're my honey. Someone messes with you, they mess with me

--What's wrong with taking care of a woman? She takes care of you.
-Joe Black

--take love multiply it by infinity; take it to the depths of forever; and you will still only have a glimpse of what I am talking about

--But the truth is bound to happen, if you see it long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head along with you. But don't be fooled. We're lonely mostly here too. Maybe if we're lucky, we've got some nice pictures to take with us

--The more we all know about each other, the greater our chance of survival

--If you haven't loved you haven't lived. Stay open, Who knows. Lightning could strike

--There is something undeniably sexy about you standing in a crowd. I could make love to you right here.
-Susan Parish

--I know its a cornball thing, but love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you dont start with that what are you going to end up with? I say fall Head over Heels. Find someone you can LOVE LIKE CRAZY and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? forget your head and listen to your heart.

--

0 comments: