LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ALL YOU NEED IS ONE

*      You're the million reasons why there's love reflected in my eyes. <3

*      Sometimes you need a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one.

*      THIS IS YOUR LIFE. GIVE IT A HAPPY ENDING.

*      Remember our wonderful memories, but please, don't be afraid to make some more.

*      "Let me be the one that shines with you, we're two of a kinda...we'll find a way." -Oasis

*      True love isn't love at first sight; it should be love at every sight.

*      It's not about being who everyone else wants you to be. It's about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it.

*      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage.

*      STOMACH, MEET BUTTERFLIES. <3

*      We love, because it's the closest thing we have to magic.

*      We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. -Tim Mcgraw

*      Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

*      And the truth is, you just never know how something will turn out. Until you take the risk and let go.

*      There's a huge difference between getting over things and just getting through them.

*      I want to do exactly what you did to me: lead you on, make you fall for me, and then just let you go.

*      He just stopped loving me, I dont know what I did or what I didn't do. He just stopped. :(

*      You have no idea what it's like to be miles away from the only thing that makes you want to wake up in the morning.

*      The hardest person to get over is the one you never really had.

*      I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone... then I think of you. -A Cinderella Story
*      What's the point of these hour long conversations, those late night texts, laughing together, if you could never feel the way i do?

*      Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in true romance. <3

*      Most relationships fail not coz of the absence of love. Love's always present. It's just that one loves too much & the other loves too li'l.

*      And I do want you to know I'll hold you up above everyone. And I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me, and I'd be so good to you.

*      It's sorta like I gave you the key to my heart and you lost it. And I kept making copies because I wanted to let you in.

*      I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love, with you, and no one else. <3

*      I drink to forget you. But I always end up calling you.

*      We can talk for hours or just lay in bed. You're just the kind of kid, I could grow old with. <3

*      And once you lose yourself you have two choices: find the person you were or lose that person completely.

*      THE LOUDER THE MUSIC, THE BIGGER THE HEARTBREAK

*      at the end of the day, you've got to focus on the things that bring you together not the forces that separate you.

*      Have you ever wanted to ask a question but you didn't because you knew your heart wouldn't be able to handle the answer?

*      There's a shine in your eyes and a twinkle in your smile. I should probably let you know; I want you around for a while.

*      I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I'm somewhere in your heart. <3

*      One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

*      Whoever said that falling in love was easy never tried falling when so many people were trying to hold you up.


A hundred pair of eyes may speak of overwhelming admiration over you. Sometimes it could be flattering.. Sometimes it draws a smile on our face but at the end of the day, no matter how many people express such admiration, you would still want to be with the person who doesnt only see you as someone to be praised, but someone who despite seeing your faults & weaknesses, still embrace you and share your laughters and pains.


THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YET ALL YOU NEED IS ONE.


==============================================================




Search for truth & u shall find beauty. Search for beauty & u shall find love. Search for love and you shall find God. Search for God and you shall have them all.






=============================================================




I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person.

0 comments: