LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

new funny shiznits

*       Rumors? Impressive bitch. At least you're spreading something else besides your legs.
 *       Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl who loved each other. Then a SLUT came along and ruined everything. THE END.
 *       "I'll text you back later okay?" LOL JK YOU ARE ANNOYING.
 *       "Your teeth are like the stars" "Aww thanks!" "Yes, yellow and far away from each other...."
 *       I CAN'T GO, I'M SORRY. My sister's friend's father's grandma's brother's grandson's uncle's fish died. It was tragic.
 *       Cop: "You look drunk. Say the alphabet backwards." Driver: "Dude, I can't even do that when I'm sober."
 *       "OH SO YOU THINK YOU CAN BREAK DANCE BETTER THAN ME!?" Grandma please, he's having a heart attack.
 *       Some days my phone’s battery is like “I’m here for you buddy.” Other days its like “hey man, fuck you”
 *       "GO STUDY!" "FINE!" *goes to room and logs on to Twitter*
  *       God made us all different. But when he got to China he thought "Okay. Copy, paste, copy, paste..."
 *       "OH MY GOD THERE'S A WEIRD CHEESE ON THE TV!" Grandma please... It's Spongebob!
 *       I DID NOT HIT YOU! I simply high-fived your face.
 *       I look around when talking because direct eye contact is weird sometimes.
 *       "Dude, I wasn't that drunk..." ... "You cut all my pineapples and kept yelling, SPONGEBOB I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"
*   
 “HeY tHeRe wHaTs uP?!” Bitch, is your caps lock having a seizure?
 *       "EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN" Grandma please, just deal the cards! -___-
 *       I'm going to open a store next to "forever 21" and call it "finally 22".
 *       "Hey can i use your phone to call my mom?" "Yea just press redial." .
 *       You want me to tell you who the most amazing person with a wonderful smile is? Read the third word.
 *       OMG WALKING CARROT! Oh wait, that's just a girl with cheap fake tan.....
 *       Dear 99 cent store, How about a gas station? Sincerely, the world.
 *       Don't you just hate it when 9 year olds have a better phone than you. Like, who are you gonna call kid? Cookie monster? -__-
 *       "I wasn't that drunk" "Bro, you smashed my turtle saying you were Mario Bros" -___-
 *       I hate it when someone turns the lights on while I'm asleep, and I'm all like (°_-)
 *       Yes Officer, I did see the speed limit sign! I just didn't see your car...
 *       MIDDLE SCHOOL "Shut up, it was a dare!!" HIGH SCHOOL "Shut up, I was drunk!!"
 *       Spongebob: "Remember Patrick, flatter the customer, make him feel good." (Customer opens the door) Patrick: "I LOVE YOU."
 *       Okay, I'm gonna study now. *2 hours later* Okay, I'm gonna study now. *repeat cycle*
 *       I'm sorry slut, but unfortunately there isn't a "clear history" button for your virginity.
 *       ''I HAD THIS AMAZING DREAM LAST NIGHT!'' ''What was it about?'' ''...I can't remember.." -_-
 *       Omg wrong person! Cancel. Cancel! Cancel!! CANCEL!! *message sent* Ok kill me now. -_-
 *       "Age is just a number!'' Yeah... So is 911 you pedophile.
 *       Sometimes "I'm sorry" Isn't good enough, especially when it's been overused & abused... it loses it's meaning.
 *       "Dude this song is so old!" "Yeah, so is your MOM but you still listen to her."
 *       "GIRL PULL YOUR SHIRT DOWN! WE CAN SEE YOUR BELLY!" Grandma please.... That's Dora -__-
 *       "Is that your ex?" "No. That's the biggest mistake of my life."
 *       "HAHA YOU FAILED!" "Yeah, so did your Dad's condom."
 *       If swimming is such a good way to stay in shape; Explain whales.
 *       I hate when I'm singing and some idiot thinks they can join in with me... Bitch this is not Glee.

Nothing Speaks louder or more powerfully than a life of integrity. Absolutely nothing stands the test like solid character, which will always win the day. As Horace Greeley wrote. "Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wing and only character endures"

0 comments: