LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tipsy mind,sober heart...Sober mind,tipsy heart..

After n0vember 2009,
Ngaun lang ulit ako uminom..
the usual,,, mskt sa ulo, g0t red eyes then asthma...
il edit ds t0m0r0w.SleEpy n q..

--- aun, c0ntinuati0n. im suffering frm a headache...

i was aloNe drinking last niGht wHile talkin to my friends oN d ph0ne.
and i even g0t a chance to talk to my lady love..
i've beEn sad, beEn hapPy..
ryt n0w,im in d eDge of dcsi0n making..
my heart and my mind is having a sPlit dEcisi0n. BuT they should c0me up to a meEting p0int to st0p hurting eaCh other..
1 of dem should st0p being a stUb0rn or at least underStand eaCh other.
D heart says: keEp oN l0ving.. ThougH she cAnt take cAre of me,, l0ving her makes me freE

D loGicAL sidE said: step back.. Even in d basketb0l game, dErz a maximum player. RiGht n0w, u are n0t d mvp. So, sit ur asS oN the bench and just watch d true player do what u H0pe ur d0in..
buT oN d briGHT sidE, i must tell, i undErStand that heart here will always have a tHing to ur lady.And i gez dats toleraBLe.. BuT for nOw, step down..step bAck. coz i kn0w, u cnt step away.

--so there, i gez my two sidEs met halfway.. AlthougH my heart cn be t0o damN stUBborn s0metimes...

Both are tipSy last niGht.
my mind was tipSy with the alcohol sPirit..
and my mind overdrunk with hapPines coz of my ladylove

both are sober n0w.
well,except for the silly heart dat stil g0in crazY for my lady..

so much for n0w. Ths heaDAche is killin' me

1 comments:

sapphire said...

i remember this nyt, the first tym i heard u said I MISS YOU hehehe... dumaldal ka nga xe nakainom ka na...