LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beside that christmas tree

/ She's not in a gift box, no ribbons or laces
/ I Acted like a kid, then excitement and happiness races
/ Did santa came late or santa came early?
/ bcoz there's a precious gift beside that christmas tree
/ WRapped in a sweater with black and gray
/ "PLease say that's mine", thats what i prayed
/ Last year i've been bad but i've been good too
/ THis year le'me have her & i'll be a good boo
/ THis is truly a surprise if this is a gift
/ 'Coz i'll Promise santa, she's the one i will keep
/ i went close to this precious gift to see if my name's in it
/ i looked every part ive never seen it
/ THen it hits me i know where it is
/ The place to know if its mine, hers or his
/ its her heart it's written inside
/ so just tell me, there's no reason to hide
/ I Promise santa i w0nt mind if he's early or late
/ Just tell me you're my life's precious gift, my souls perfect mate

-vhonskall

~wrote tHis while having my lucky me instant maC and cheEse and rebisco buTter sandwich.
its for that Girl besidE that xmas treE.
its the 1st quarter of 2010 btw.

1 comments:

sapphire said...

hehe, i am speechless... thanks pompomz.