LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DEATH

You wake me up toniGht
WHY are you here?
you should have warned me
I THouGht my time is n0t tHis near

i never thouGht you'd come so soon
BUT n0w you're here inside my room

is this the omen?
is it time for me to leave?
i thought you'll n0t yet come
I TH0uGht i'd still live

you stareD at me
AND Your eyes are sPeakin
"WE should leave" dats what they're sayin

i smiled so sad and i was ready to rise
I JUSt fELt tearz floweD fr0m my eyes

you took me by the hand and my soul drifted apart
i asked: "is tHis the real time?
is tHis the end or the start?"

but i guesS,whatever it may be,
Wherever we may go,
I should aCcept it
MAYbe i dEserve it
SO i'll go with you

we flew away...
blankness followeD..
wind cradleD me,
Lull me into an endlesS sleEp...


---
wrote tHis when i was in HiGh school.
during crucial time..
e2 na rin ung time. Ung gbing i cheateD dEath. Muntik na k0ng mamatay, i was in a bike With loose break then 10wHEeler truck (not sure if it was ten but it was hella big) cAme aCR0sS. I was saveD by an inch or two.
i fELt d wind/air cAuseD by the sPeEd of d truck. Napatayo mga ta0ng nakaupo sa kaBilang kalsada.. it was dark,buT they saw what hapPeneD. kung di ko nailiko agad ung bike, then wala na ko ngay0n. Di na din nkapaGColege.
it was intense

0 comments: