LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

tweets for text quotes 1st

  1. you get in to your room, take a sit take your book and.... oh!! i forgot to grab my phone, yeah maybe it's for tweeting hm for a while
  2. remember this is saturday, you start forgetting about the day after tomorrow
  3. mom: hey study!!2morow's ur exam me: ok mom slow down... i need to relax 1hour later *still texting*
  4. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down
  5. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
  6. A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away
  7. i miss the way we could talk about everything
  8. well, it's all up to me, because this is my life 
  9. Love is not to suffer, but to suffer is to love because you can't afford to suffer something for the one you don't love.
  10. Love is when you sit beside someone doing completely nothing yet you feel perfectly happy.
  11. You know you're in love when you want to tell everyone about it, when they haven't even asked.
  12. It'd be better to forget you, but I don't really want to.
  13. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything.
  14. Like a rainbow after the rain, there’s always a good thing after the pain
  15. It's crazy how you think you actually meant something to someone, and they just turn around and prove you wrong.
  16. You’re just what my heart’s been telling me I needed.
  17. I guess it's always been that way, wanting to be loved; to find someone that makes your heart ache in a good way
  18. It seems like you only come back to me, when the other girl doesn't want you.
  19. There may well be others, but I still like to pretend that I'm the one you really want to grow old with.
  20. It's just hard, you know? I look at you, and it hurts so much to know that we can't be together.
  21. I would suffer all the pain and heartache silently if I knew that after it was over we could be together.
  22. Look, I don’t know if there’s only one person on the planet you’re supposed to be with. But when we’re together, it sure feels that way.
  23. I may technically only need food, shelter and water to live but I need you to be happy.
  24. When you feel like you love someone more than he loves you, it can make you a little crazy. It can make you a lot crazy.
  25. I'm not going anywhere. For the first time in my life, I have everything I've ever wanted." – Smallville
  26. I just want someone to say to me, "I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU WAKE UP."
  27. Maybe it`s not about the happy ending. Maybe it`s about what you do with your time before you get to the end.
  28. If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.
  29. People ask me why its so hard to trust others. I ask them why its so hard to keep a promise
  30. Sometimes, I wish I could be the one fish that you choose out of all in the sea.
  31. Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday. It's the heartache that hurts, it never goes away.
  32. I know some day you will wake up as lonely as I am 'cause fate works both ways.
  33. Never try to forget something, theres a reason you remember it.
  34. The only truly painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  35. When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull, then you know you're doing the right thing.
  36. I can feel your stare; I don't think you realize that you broke exactly what you're looking at.
  37. And when I'm over you, I'll be the happiest I've ever been. Happier than you ever made me. <3
  38. There is always going to be that one person you wish you could be with, even after knowing, that person doesn’t want to be with you.
  39. I’m so scared that one day you’ll finally feel the same about me, but I’ll have finally gotten over you. That’s why I can’t let go.
  40. ME & YOU. We can make the whole world jealous <3
  41. Love may seem hard until you find the one person who just made it easy.
  42. You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved. And you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it
  43. I wish you were here. But you're not, you're there. And there doesn't know how lucky it is. <3
  44. I hope they know that every time they try tearing us apart, all they're doing is bringing us closer together. <3
  45. Because nothing sucks worse than feeling alone, no matter how many people are around.
  46. There hasn't been one day since you left, that I haven't fought the urge to put you back in my life.
  47. I gave you my heart and that's all I can give you, and if that's not enough, then I'm not enough. - One Tree Hill
  48. Getting over you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And I don't think I could do it again.
  49. Don't blame him for calling, you're the one who keeps picking up
  50. The best kind of love is doing what`s best for someone else even if it hurts

0 comments: