LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

one day without me

If one day i'm bereft of life, i wouldn't want you to cry..
And i wouldn't want you to think that life is wry..
And if that day comes and that day starts w/o me,,,
i just want to tell you "im sorry"
for the many things that i didn't get to say..
For all the many things that we didn't do together everyday..
If one day i didn't respond after you call my name,,,
please understand that i'm needed there, so an angel came..
If tomorrow starts without me, live that day and all that will come..
Just think of the days we shared together, and all the fun..
Be brave.. Be very brave and please be strong..
You know i'll be watching you from above..beside our Father's throne...
I will always be everywhere around you, wherever you are..
Didn't i tell you that i am goin to be your star?
So if one day, you'll wake up without me, don't think that we are apart..
Coz i am always with you as long as im right there in your heart..

~vhonskall
04/29/2011

0 comments: