LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Friday, March 25, 2011

JAMPing HART

--
I can't explain or describe the happiness that I'm feelin right now... I am happy and that is all I know..
I never imagined that I will come this far.
You make my heart jump, miss, yearn, crave for you..
you know that warm fuzzy feelin that I feel? its because I love you.. haha. :D
geez.. I just don't know what else to say here.
I thought I could write many things here right now.
But all I can think at the moment,
IS YOU.. everything about you.
Its amazing how you make me feel and act this way..
So, I guess I'll just edit this post when I have the right words to say, or should I say, If I could put words to whatever I'm feelin.
ALL i know is
Im So EFFIN happy, I could hug the black guy next to me. hahaha.
so before I could do such thing, I'm outta here..

I'll just edit this.. or not... :D

ditto!

PS:
that blowed moi mind!
deim!

0 comments: