LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

shufquotes

Let every day be a dream you can touch. Let every day be a love you can feel. Let
every day be a reason to live, because GOD made life indeed BEAUTIFUL!!

Never be afraid to fight your battles - never give up & never back down, be who you are and not what others want to be.. its what gets you through.

Never be afraid to fight your battles - never give up & never back down, be who you are and not what others want to be.. its what gets you through.


you were what i always wanted i thought it was all true it turned into lies so I'm done with u as i walk away u realize i was the best part of you...

A friend will go up to your ex and ask why they dumped you. A best friend will go up to them and say, "It's because your gay isn't it?" :]

I've accepted that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life.

I was mad at YOU for the power you had over me to make me feel stupid, weak, and unworthy..until I took a step back and realized it was I who gave you the power

No longer looking for what isn't there ~or~ holding on to someone who doesn't care.

I'm going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I'm stronger than you'll ever know..

I will never learn to stop loving you I'm just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side

A friend will dry your tears when you have a bad break-up. But a best friend will skip by your side with a shovel singing " Someones going to die today."

If you have a best friend that you never wanna loose, then post this on your wall.

U know Ur Best Friends when U look @ each other & start laughing 4 no reason...even if its the wrong place @ the wrong time!=)

You know you've found your best friend when they know something is wrong through a text message.

True friends are the ones who stand by your side no matter what has happened in the past.

Somethings in life are worth fighting for...others are worth letting go. The question is, which category would you fall under?

Your first mistake was LEAVING me. Your second mistake was giving me the chance to realize I could live WITHOUT you.

It no longer makes sense to me to be "second" in one person's life, when I am good enough to be "first" in someone else's.

One person's trash is another person's treasure - so have fun with my ex!

just saw my ex and wondered... Was I drunk the entire relationship?



0 comments: