LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Friday, October 8, 2010

broken...

If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.

I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.

I make the most of what comes and the least of what goes.

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.

For all those men who believe there's no reason to buy the cow when you can get the milk for free...Currently 80% of women are against marriage, too, as they have wised up to the fact that for 7 ounces of sausage it's not worth buying the whole pig.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.

Always do what is right. This will surprise some people and astonish the rest.

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

Here's to the men we love, Here's to the men that love us, Since the men that we love, Aren't the men that love us ... screw the men... here's to us.

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile.

You've never felt pain until you've felt love.

You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. (from the Vaknin collection)

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

I just realized, it's so lonely being free.

Someday never really comes, does it?

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you.

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

You can't ever let go of all the feelings, But you need to let go of him.

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don't love you back.

We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all.

Love unreturned is like a question without an answer.

I would like to stay a secret, like walking in the dark, if no one knows you, no one cares and no one breaks your heart.

Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star - You know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying.

Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing that he will never be yours.

Look in my eyes and you will find me, but look in my heart and you will find you.

This is an interesting and thought provoking quote by the late Cavett Robert. It addresses 'neediness': "Most people are walking around, umbilical cord in hand, looking for a new place to plug it in."

If you find yourself in love with a person who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the other person's heart.

You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

I swore to myself it wouldn't happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong... I said I was over you, but oh I was so wrong.

Someone should sue Disney for planting the ideas in little kids heads that every girl has a prince and everything ends up happily ever after.

How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?

A great love? It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It's when he ignored you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving another, and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you."

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. (Joseph Campbell)

I'm not over you because I don't like you anymore, I'm over you because I've realized that you're never going to want me like I want you.

Why did I have to fall for you when you just keep falling for her?

We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them.

Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.

And there you are..holding her hand..and I'm lost..trying to understand...

"My biggest advice for anyone dealing with the heartbreak of an unwanted breakup is to look very carefully at the person who broke up with you and look very carefully at yourself. If you are radically honest, you will see a myriad of ways that you asked for the breakup to happen as well as the ways that you deserve something better in relation to an other" ~Moongirl,

0 comments: