LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave

UNABLE TO STAY, UNWILLING TO LEAVE

Can't be calm feels like a sinking titanic
I can't be so cool , I'm feeling so panicked
I wanna be with you but I cannot stay
Unwilling to go but I must go away
Feels like I'm sinking like Jack and Rose
Can't be calm, stop, think and pause
Baby, I'm running out of time
After this, you are no longer mine
Unable to stay, unwilling to leave
Without you, how I'm goin' to live
I hate it coz time moves too fast
I've loved too many, but will you be the last?
Having you in my life, I feel so lucky
Now i'm losing you, i'm so unhappy..
My heart's beating fast everytime I stare at the clock
I can hardly breath everytime it tick-tock
I'm leaving and you know i have enough reason
But without you, feels like i'm in a prison
Right now I should be loving you and I should give more
But I'll set you aside and this feeling I'll ignore
If I can give the world, you know I would give
I don't wanna go, but honey I should leave
I know you can't understand why I can't stay
You'll always be with me, that's all i can say..
Unwilling to go but unable to be beside you
What am I gonna do, I can't decide to
I love you and I know You Love me
And I'll always love you wherever I may be
I know that its not easy to escape
I won't show you my heart 'coz you know how it shape
You know who's inside and you know that it's you
I wanna hold you but I'm sorry I must go
I hate it, feels like I'm drowning
I don't wanna go, But I'm not staying
Can't decide, I'm caught in the middle
Can't think straight, feels like a riddle
What am I gonna do, I'm really not sure
This heartache, nobody can cure
What am I saying?
To you it's a puzzle..
It makes my body shiver and my muscles
Unable to stay, Unwilling to leave
It's a crossroad for me, which is the right way?
I don't want to go.. But sorry I cannot stay....

----vhonskall----


"I made this way back 2003...
i had temporary loves.. so...

about the title, i got tha idea from TITANIC's soundtrack..

hmm...."

0 comments: