LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seriously....Grey's Anatomy

"Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you.
I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health.
I could say till death do us part. But I won't.

Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope.

I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful.
I am sure. I am steady.

And a know I'm a heart man. I take 'em apart, put 'em back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man.

So this, I am sure.
You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend.
My heart...My heart beats for you.
And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

---Isaiah Washington

as
Dr. Preston Burke






"Each of you comes here today hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago, you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today... you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play, that's up to you"
---James Pickens, Jr.
as
Dr. Richard Webber






"Meredith, I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."

---Patrick Dempsey
as
Dr. Derek Shepherd





MARK: "I thought you said you didn't think about me?"

ADDISON: "I don't. I'm actively NOT thinking about you right now."


MARK: "There you go underestimating me again."

ADDISON: "It's not that I underestimate you, it's just that I don't think about you. At all."

MARK: "Well, you should.

---Eric Dane
as
Dr. Mark Sloan






IZZIE: [beginning to cry] "No, I get it! Ok? I get it! You'll be ok, you'll be fine, but what about me? So don't do it for yourself, do it for me! Please! Please Denny! Please do this for me! Because if you die, oh God, you have to do this! You have to do this for me or I'll never be able to forgive you! "

DENNY: "For dying?"

IZZIE: "No! For making me love you! Please! Please do this for me, ok? Please? Ok, I can't do this if you don't! Please do this for me, cause if you don't, please?"

DENNY: "Ok. Ok, I'll do it."

---Katherine Heighl
as
Dr. Izzie Stevens





"Everytime I look at you... I feel better. It shocks me. It knocks my wind out, but it's true. I don't have to have sex with you, I'd be happy just look at you from across the room. Even that, anything, any piece of you. And, hopefully, all of you... that'd be the best thing. Because I love you..."
---T.R. Knight
as
Dr. George O'Malley






Mark: I have extraordinary techniques myself.

Hahn: You're not attracted to me. You think you are but you're not. You're attracted to me skill and my confidence and maybe how hot I look with my hands on a heart. But mostly you're attracted to me because I'm not attracted to you.
---Brooke Smith
as
Dr. Erica Hahn







"You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone, or maybe she was good for your ego, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her because, you don't destroy the person that you love!"
---Sara Ramirez
as
Dr. Callie O'Malley









"You know as well as I do it's not about what you look like, or your job, or how successful you are. It's about having people in your life that you love and who love you... that's all that matters."

"I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up. I already hate you, that's not gonna change"

---Chandra Wilson
as
Dr. Miranda Bailey









"I can't compete. He's not having an affair. He's not trying to hurt me. He's just... the only people who don't know that Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith. How do I compete with that?"


---Kate Walsh
as
Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery







"here comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field."

---Ellen Pompeo
as
Dr. Meredith Grey







"For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head. So that when your lips finally touch, you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never wanna come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. And trust me, you don't want to...
Because when you find the right person, that first kiss,
It's everything."


---Justin Chambers
as
Dr. Alex Karev





"Everyday is my mother's birthday. My mother was born in March. He lied. He's a liar. And I'm glad. Really, I'm glad that you found him charming. I'm sure he was delightful. He's a blast after five drinks. Not so much after nine though. He gets a little weepy and mean. He's a drunk, Meredith. He probably came in and told you how wonderful you are. How sad he is he doesn't get to spend more time with you. You know, yesterday he told me I was his favorite daughter. The day before, I was an ungrateful bitch. The week before, he wrote me a check for $20,000 because he said I deserved everything life had to offer, because he was so proud of me, a lifetime's worth of proud. So thank you for letting me know that I need to keep a better eye on him. Thanks."

---Chyler Leigh
as
Dr. Lexie Grey








"There's only been three careers I've ever wanted. Ruler of my own planet, Wonder Woman, or a surgeon. I don't see any invisible planes or extra countries laying around."

---Sandra Oh
as
Dr. Cristina Yang


SOUNDTRACK
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT


Breathe in, breathe out
Tell me all of your doubts
Everybody bleeds this way, just the same
Breathe in, breathe out
Move on and break down
If everyone goes away, I will stay
We push and pull
And I fall down sometimes
And I’m not letting go
You hold the other line
Cause there is a light in your eyes, in your eyes

Hold on, hold tight
If I’m out of your sight
And everything keeps moving on, moving on
Hold on, hold tight
Make it through another night
In every day there comes a song with the dawn
We push and pull
And I fall down sometimes
And I’m not letting go
You hold the other line
Cause there is a light in your eyes, in your eyes
There is a light in your eyes, in your eyes

Breathe in and breathe out
Breathe in and breathe out
Breathe in and breathe out
Breathe in and breathe out

Look left, look right
To the moon and the night
Everything under the stars is in your arms

Cause there is a light in your eyes, in your eyes
There is a light in your eyes, in your eyes
There is a light in your eyes, in your eyes





I love this show... i miss my crush kate walsh because she's not in season 4 anymore...
and i miss the love team yang-and-burke...
But i haven't finished season 4 yet... the dvd that i bought was incomplete..

I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!
Seriously..... :)

0 comments: