LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

dahlie doo

I met Dahlie when I was 17..
Vince is her son. And yeah, there was again something special.
And she's unforgetable.
She's the painter, I'm the writer.. but yeah, Im not really a writer.
I love to write that is.. But I'm not good at it.
Dahlie is years older than me, and Vince was 2 or 3 back then i guess..
She's someone I can never forget. Things between us meant a lot to me.
But I must accept the fact that me and her... never gonna be forever...
I knew that, but still hoped that its something special. But yeah, it is special, but that doesnt mean we can share the same relationship like that forever.
What I've realized is I have to make the most out of it while "the Moment" is still there.
The sad thing is, I didnt... There were some times I took her for granted.
So unconciously, we drifted apart.
I was so sad, but that doesnt mean I'm not happy right now.
I just want to thank her a lot. I owe her my happiness. If I didn't met her,
maybe I won't meet my creamy sugar puff.

I remember the first time I met her in Calamba..
I was waitinfg for her in the meeting place (office building),
then she texted me that she's already there,.
Then I saw her.. The cute pretty mommy,,, there she was wearing that sweet smile.
aahhh, memories...

I made rhymes for her, but that was years ago and when the time I was agonizing..
so this time, I'll just give a few lines for her....




VINCE AND DAHLIE


She painted my world not with her painting brush
But with her love, care and trust
Trust to take care of her heart
Until the day we drifted apart
VInce called me tita, and he loves spiderman
I know when you grow up, you'll be a strong fine man
I'll miss Vince's baby talk, and cute lil voice
Years from now and he'll be hanging out with big boys
And as for her mom, I wish you the best
And I'll always pray for your every quest
Please take care and don't be with a man like your ex who was on tv
who was very proud of something "creepy"
I know that I must put all things behind
But I'ma tell you, your one of a kind
You're a strong girl thats why I adore you
And I know Vince will give everything for you
Except from your two brothers and your dad
Vince is the only boy you unconditionaly love

Goodluck Mommy Dahlie!!!




---waidee---

0 comments: